As we close out the journey of 2017 and run towards 2018, there have been so many partners who I’d like to acknowledge and truly say THANK YOU to!!
It takes a village…. they say about children. I guess that’s where the term Runner’s Village came from as well. Running isn’t just one foot in front of the other to most. It’s nutrition, music, clothes, and encouragement. So I’d like to thank all of the companies who worked with me in 2017 through ambassadorships or partnerships.
- Aftershokz – thank you for welcoming me into the Shokzsquad. I love being able to listen to music and also being aware of my surroundings. The open ear, bone conduction design is brilliant and promotes safety and camaraderie while on the trails. #beOpen
- Wearsafelabs- living in NC while most of my family is around the country leaves them worried when I set out for solo runs. Thank you for providing peace of mind to my family as well as to me. The tiny tag not only provides my location to people when I send an alert but it also sends live recording. Something that I’ve tested on many occasions but been fortunate enough to never need to use yet.
- Nuun- Hydration has always been something that has been tricky for me. I’ve suffered from
hypoatremia in the past after racing and the side effects of it were excruciating. Since finding Nuun, I’ve found that I don’t need to worry anymore. Since using Nuun products before marathons and halves, I’ve been able to run worry free!
- RunGum- Thank you for the boost of energy whenever I need. During the work day or during training, I know I can always count on you.
- MaviBandz- I’ve never seen an adjustable and non-slip headband before I found yall. I absolutely love that I can wear my headbands both while working out as well as to work!
- HealthWarrior- Thank you for an amazing bar that’s healthy and doesn’t upset my stomach! I use a chia seed bar at the beginning of every marathon and it sits perfectly with me and gives me enough calories to PR!
- Medi-Dyne- Thank you so much for helping me with state of art medical equipment to help prevent injury and help heal from the minor injuries that pop up during training.
- Zensah- Thank you for the support the entire year with your amazing compression line. It has been so awesome to work with you especially with all the new cute compression sleeves that came out in 2017!
It has been a wonderful year with you by my side! Looking forward to many more miles and memories in 2018!